The Pub Mentor Catering Kitchen in a Day
A one-day course which covers every aspect of pub catering for new caterers, it aims to give you a practical taste of what is involved to make sure you are in control from the very first meal you prepare.
- Where to start? Basic food hygiene and food handling procedures
- Setting out your kitchen working triangle and your front of house serving system
- Matching the style of catering to your target market
- Designing your menu to match your cooking skills
- Designing your menu to match your equipment
- Training your kitchen team
- Food presentation – perceived value for money (practical demo)
- Dish costing and profitability (practical demo)
- Efficient food service – tips to ensure smooth service and a happy and motivated kitchen team
The course is delivered at your pub in order to tailor its contents to your specific needs.
Cost: £350 + VAT
Are you looking for another course?